Pigment ink - Sakura wood cap 10 koton
- Free shipping from 90€ orders in Europe
- En stock
- Inventaire sur le chemin
Functional tools for a lifetime of use. Our writing tools are designed to become your companions, developing personal character through the journey of ownership. The simple yet charming glass bottle has been designed for seamless use, creating a bottled ink that's bound to inspire writing with joy.
Our original inks are inspired by Japanese word play and imagery. Listen to the colourful conversations of dripping ink.
The silence of the night is punctuated by koton, the sound of an ink bottle being placed on the desk. A colour for quiet contemplation.
Let your ink bottle make an aesthetic statement with a cap finish that complements your space and furnishings.
Experience the texture and feel of natural wood. Japanese cherry is characterised by the reddening of its colour over time. An ink-resistant finish ensures practicality without compromising the natural texture.
Japanese cherry, aluminium, indigo dye or urushi lacquer — our nib holder and pen rest are available in various finishes so you can create your own ensemble.
- Our pigment inks have been developed in an ongoing partnership with Japanese colour specialists Turner Colour Works.
- The inks are designed to minimise clogging in nibs while also being water and bleed resistant.
- In a convenient 35ml bottle, suitable for several years of daily use.
- Fade and smudge resistant, even in the rain. For words that stand the test of time.
- Dry ink on nibs can be removed using our cleaning solution.
USE AND CARE
- Due to the nature of the material and treatment, grain and colour will vary between pieces.
- Do not overtighten to avoid damage to the cap.
- To prevent rust, wipe off any water or surface moisture immediately.
- If marked with ink, wipe clean with a soft cloth.
- This product is a pigment ink.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- If swallowed, give fluids and seek medical advice. If in contact with the eyes, flush with running water and seek medical advice.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Use the pen regularly to prevent ink from drying on the nib.
|Product name||Pigment ink - Sakura wood cap|
|Dimensions||H48 x Ø58mm|
Japanese cherry (cap)
Yamamura Bottle Manufacturing (bottle)
Turner Colour Works Ltd. (ink)
|Country of manufacture||Japan|
THE INK BOTTLES
DRAWING WITH KAKIMORI INK
Nous livrons dans le monde entier. L'expédition peut prendre jusqu'à 2 jours ouvrables. Les produits sont déjà importés en Europe, tous les frais de douane et de TVA sont déjà inclus dans le prix : pas de mauvaises surprises à la livraison!Le délai de livraison sera déterminé selon la méthode que vous choisirez à la caisse. Il peut varier pour les clients en dehors de l'Europe.